🔴 THE STORM IS UPON US 🔴

https://rumble.com/v28t424...
06:03 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 February, 11:20
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
💗 Wow...💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
25 February, 06:33
Video real time...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
25 February, 10:24
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
Thank you so much!! Appreciate it!! 💜

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
25 February, 06:29
Video @3:11 /11.3
Rev 3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
25 February, 06:13
Whatever happened to the movie that he made that was supposed to come out like a year or so ago?

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
25 February, 06:28
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
I have no idea! I've been waiting for that movie too! 😭 I'm sure he's run into Deep State roadblocks!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 February, 06:10