Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
25 February, 09:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
25 February, 10:44
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Social credit system

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 February, 10:49
In response New Years Day to her Publication
This kid is 100% right.

Lilly Branch @LillyM711
25 February, 10:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Starlink fixes this. Have to End the old Internet and start fresh

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
Do does this:

Someone once told me - plant 3 seeds, one for you, one for your neighbor, and one for God! 🌱 🪴
11:10 AM - Feb 25, 2023
In response Lilly Branch to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
Robert Franz @afsocrob
25 February, 11:58
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
There is NOTHING like growing your own vegetables. I'm growing Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Onions, Broccoli, Cauliflower and lots of Fresh Herbs.

YOU CAN NOT DEPEND ON THE GOVERNMENT'S POISONOUS FOOD SUPPLY.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
25 February, 01:32
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
My skills are improving. I’ve grown potatoes and corn!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
25 February, 02:41
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
I grew veg's but city destroyed it.