Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
25 February, 08:54
Dept of Defense decode

=

The Truth Unleashed M / Prove It / The Inevitable / The Existing Arising One / The Arrival ✝️/ Live For Me Said Jesus Christ / Follow The Yellow Brick Road / Mary Magdalene And Jesus Christ / Mary Magdalene True Identity 🌹/ The Ghost Of Christmas Past 👻/ Evidence Of Jesus Is Back The Lord 🦌/ Hidden King Of America Prophecy Code / SEE THROUGH THE ILLUSIONS / Help Me If You Can Im Feeling Down / Let Me Guess Pain Incoming LOL 💀/ Happy Q Day 🌈/ Reoccuring Numbers / Consider The Signs Of The Time / Huge Announcement Soon / Your First Of Many Booms 💥/ Hold The Frequency / Repent And Leave Your Ways / When Does The Storm Start / Discovery Communications 👁/ Guides The Traveler In The Dark / Hold My Hand Q In Other Words 🤝/ I Have Cracked The Code / Lets Turn It Up / How Can We Help In This War Bro
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
289-982
1734-4371
1004-4001
TS 18:11 - 6:11

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 08:55
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"The Existing Arising One / The Arrival ✝️"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 08:57

25 February, 08:59
"Your First Of Many Booms 💥"

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
25 February, 10:51
Are u on Twitter . I use to follow you but I can’t find u there , not sure if your on there still ?

25 February, 10:52
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
They won't let me back on yet because if they did, it would spoil the Q Plan. I can't show the secret codes to everyone. I guess they gotta earn it first. 🤷

25 February, 09:03

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
25 February, 10:45
Absolutely. 🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
25 February, 03:13