Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
22 February, 11:01
Salt is like wolf's bane. But in salt is where objects and weapons are hidden. Look for hills of salt near tracks and in empty silos of derelict farmlands where upward signals bound in a narrow beam. Balloons and beams. Salt and substance.

I saw Amarillo, and Corpus Christie. And I heard the murmur of Odessa. Further still I saw Grenada's lake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
25 February, 03:46 (E)
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Please tell me more... I'm kind of confused...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
It's just imagery. I don't know what I'm looking at in those visions. But salt is heavily featured. And silos are like little places beams are coming from. Like signals, really.

And then my mind went to Amarillo, Odessa, and Corpus Christie. All places I had been before. But I wasn't sure about Lake Grenada. Was I ever there in person? I don't remember. But the water is near a lot of salt. Or at least from what I saw.
03:50 AM - Feb 25, 2023
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nackendara Teslar, click on at the bottom under it