Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
The jabs hit my family now. 😒 Prayers for my brother and his daughter please. He is a retired Navy man and his daughter, a combat medic, who now works as a nurse in a hospital, both got jabbed. She told him to get it. 😒 He is now having heart problems and she passed out and fell down a flight of stairs. 😒 I asked him what in the world he was thinking? He said that it was no big deal and that about every time they shipped out they got jabbed for something. I’m thinking that many military vets thought this way. He didn’t even know what a spike protein was when I asked him. He never researched anything! Now heart problems! I don’t like this movie. 😒
08:26 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Texascowgal in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
05 March, 05:58
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
28 February, 08:01
Sending love and healing energies to your family. May our Divine Creator heal their bodies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
28 February, 12:31
😒Praying for you and your family. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
28 February, 12:31
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Angel Girl @AngelGirl711
27 February, 04:36
Dang it! I am so sorry for your heart acheπŸ™ Just a matter of time for my family too. Both my parents and all 3 of my sisters got the jabπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜£ amongst all my extended family too!

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
26 February, 07:24
God Bless you, your family and All of Humanity!

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
25 February, 11:56
Very sorry Tex. I feel your pain. Entire family got jabbed. All parents. All siblings. My father died mysteriously shortly after but didn’t know he got it until cleaning out his apartment and noticing his health paperwork. Pure evil. Stay strong. Dealing with Satan right now. Pray the madness lifts soon. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
25 February, 12:27
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
25 February, 11:57
Sending a prayer for your brother and his daughter, May God Bless and be with them!

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
25 February, 11:26
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
25 February, 11:05
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
25 February, 11:12
Many remedies can help (do your own research of course) ---
βœ…Detox with either Zeolite or food grade Diatomaceous Earth (for DE, 1 tbsp per day dissolved in liquid)
βœ…NAC helps body make glutathione (helps eliminate graphene oxide)
βœ…Vitamin D3
βœ…Milk Thistle (detoxes liver)
βœ…Ivermectin (kills the parasites)
βœ…MMS (chlorine dioxide) or hyperbaric chamber (help restore blood cells)

I've been using diatomaceous earth for years; kills parasites, detoxes heavy metals, helps reverse arthritis & hair loss. Harris or Permaguard are good brands; can be found on Amazon.

Lynn Tapper @lst5050
25 February, 10:46
You need to read the Dirt Road Discussions on Telegram - many using a common med to cure many different health issues (its why they didn't want anyone using this med so they banned it.)

Helena Patriot @UltraHelenaPatriot1776
25 February, 10:46
Been researching for help for & from the jab..
check this out! Prayers
https://www.rootbrandswell...

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
25 February, 10:19
Sending Prayers. πŸ™

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 February, 09:58
Praying

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
25 February, 09:57
I am sorry.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
25 February, 09:50
Praying πŸ’—πŸ™

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
25 February, 09:43
Prayers for both. πŸ™β€οΈ

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
25 February, 09:42
πŸ™

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
25 February, 08:56
Prayers for your family πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
25 February, 08:17
I have a zip file with the egg study for spiked proteins, but I cant share it in comment, feel free to DM me an email address and Ill see if I can send it to you

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
25 February, 09:59
In response Christina Garner to her Publication
farmerglamgalgmail.com I use Biofulvic.com It has GI side effects as you de-parasite. de-worm and detox. Follow the directions.

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
25 February, 08:10
Eggs are said to bind to the spiked protein, hence the egg production plant fires, I believe I saved the study paper-Ill try to find it

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Bee Saved @BSaved
25 February, 06:47
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
25 February, 05:13
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
25 February, 04:51

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
25 February, 04:36
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€

Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
25 February, 03:48
Prayers for your brother, his daughter and your whole family πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God protect and heal them πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨ Sending Love and Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 February, 03:36
Me neither. I hate it.
I see it all affecting my family now.
It's heart breaking.