Josh Funk @J_L_F_87
24 February, 11:25
Hello AU FAMILY! im needing prayers for my family. Its been a long 3 yrs trying wake my family up, or proper meds to take. My grandma passed away due to a pulmonary embolism in 2020. My grandpa fought a hell of a fight to live, tho he was poisoned by the vax, he suffered from copd badly. Ive told my mom have him try ivermectin or make hcq or pine needle tea. I was ignored. Felt pissed. My grandpa passed away sunday. Its been hell of a week. I knew it was time for him to join his journey in heaven with others. Just gone too soon and thought id have more time. So my words r try with all ur might. Fight like hell and never give up. RIP my grandpa Bill Sherbert. ❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
24 February, 11:32
In response Josh Funk to his Publication
I'm so sorry, Josh.....praying now for you and your family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by J_L_F_87 in this post can reply
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
24 February, 12:32
In response Josh Funk to his Publication
You're welcome ;)