Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 February, 01:41
Ok Nana keeps hearing ppl say they dont trust the QTeam & Trump plan well for just a moment for the sake of conversation, lets say you are right.

IMO our militias can not win a kinetic or money war with neither the satan cabal nor the QTeam nor both.

We ARE out weaponed to the max. Dews, Rods of God, Torsion weapons, weather & earthquake weapons, cloaking & scalar tech, and hell those are just a few that we know about. What about what you dont know about.
Would it not make more sense to think like they do?Both sides plan for yrs in advance.

Wouldn't it make more sense to pick the Qside until you see how it turns out to gain more knowledge & technology to pick your battle another time?

My personal opinion is the QTeam is with God, GOOD,& the best plan for saving humanity but if you don't agree, the way I see it you ONLY have 2 choices right now, Cabal or QTeam.

Pick a side.

If that is what you think plan ahead but remember
The only good marine is a live one, as J

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @Realdeal
23 February, 10:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
God family country . We can sit here and go qteam etc to me it’s people who want freedom satan isn’t on the table in my house hold but the real
Question is when will anything happen I don’t want to see a decode or date I want to see real action the elderly I no don’t no what q is etc and there scammed into boosters etc can’t afford medicine let alone hard working people struggling loosing everything and if the qteam is sitting back and allowing it to happen is a sin of it’s own again we don’t no maybe things are happening but it ain’t showing I want freedom for everyone the problem I see on here is people brainwashed washed from this movement to with all these things they post I put god first his plan that’s been written not a decode but at the end of the day when will we rise why does everyone say that’s bad idea it wasn’t for our founding fathers will it be to late one day to even rise I care about humanity not when it just effects me something needs to happen soon god bless every1

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana understands that too but rising in the streets with a kinetic battle that we can't win makes no sense to me either.
We are out weaponed and who do we shot, our neighbor in a cops uniform, a national guard from our own state?

I think personally that the Qteam has always chosen the option presented that saves the most lives.
There ARE things happening every day now even things IN public view MSM.

Why are these things still happening?

Why do some die and othesr do not?

That is a question that we all have to answer in our own relationship with God.
I personally answered it every time I buried another child.

God gave the Earth and all that is in it to Adam's seed and we squandered it & allowed satan to fool us.
Jesus got it back for us and it is my belief the Q Team and other Patriots are showing us how to legally reclaim our heritage without killing EVERYONE this time.
We have been reset a few times before IMHO.
11:05 PM - Feb 23, 2023
In response America First to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
23 February, 11:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I was just thinking about the prior resets earlier today. This may be how we all knew each other before (as has been suggested by many). We all came back to try to get it right this time. So many movies on this topic- time loops replaying scenes to figure out how to break free of the loop. This is us. Hopefully we got it this time.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 February, 11:30
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Nana believes this is true.
I have memories of other lives dating back to Biblical or Egyptian times, a time living under the water, Nazi war times, and one living on another planet as a blue skinned being.