Pissed off American @petchy1
08 February, 07:48
I have a Question and anyone feel free to give your 2 cents. We obviously have an extremely filthy tyrannical Government trampling our god given rights everyday and stealing, molesting, and killing, our Children not to mention the whistleblowers. Does anyone think its just the higher ups, Pelosi n Biden and the rest of the fucks? I'm 100% positive the corruption is just as bad on any local (city, county, state) level as it is in D.C. These local level criminals are not really being talked about to much and I don't want those fucking pricks feeling left out! If this is going be gov. clean up th

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam Mccall @Mccalsa78
i dont think that the "cheating" just happened in the presidential election. i think it happened on all levels. if that is so, than many more people at local levels are just as corrupt.
07:54 AM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Pissed off American to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mccalsa78 in this post can reply
Pissed off American @petchy1
08 February, 07:59
In response Sam Mccall to her Publication
That's what I'm thinking. Well personally knowing a lot of them through friends this I know as a fact. The worst kind of people are in charge and I don't get how they manipulated their way into a position of power. Then treat their fellow man like he's not human.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Larson @ericman375
08 February, 07:59
In response Sam Mccall to her Publication
Sam gets it.