Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
23 February, 02:04
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Ukranians ALREADY are getting Social Security Pensions in Vancouver, WA USA. And Food Stamps And Lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Space Force, Please LOOK at the Video's of the DSHS Office on Mill Plain BLvd. from Sept 10,2022.
Ukranian Soldiers AZOV arrived the night before and showed up to get the 'FREE Stuff". Signs in Ukranian and a man telling them That They get $$$$, ID, Food Stamps, and They were all driving new cars...with no ID. THIS is What is HERE ALREADY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
23 February, 01:51
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Have been livid since I woke up Oct 2018!! It is absolutely heartbreaking 💔 that I hardly recognize The U.S.A. any more!

My HOPE is in the Lord Jesus and no matter what happens he will reign over all! Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that he is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords of all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396