Only people mentioned by Nada in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 February, 10:05
In response Nada ... to his Publication
nothing to see here, just move along...

https://nypost.com/2023/02...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
23 February, 04:27
The Fauci Files we’ve been waiting on? You missed your deadline, Elon. Tap, tap.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
23 February, 03:47
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

NOWWWWWWWW

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 February, 02:50
YEAAASSSSSS! Cant wait. this is my number one thing I want exposed to the world.

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
23 February, 12:42
I do not think the pandemic perpetrators will ever admit anything. That would require a level of accountability that has not and will not ever be there. I do think many victims realize they were deceived. It would be great if they would get mad and non-violently confront the people that tricked them.

LAG LAG @MommaBear154
23 February, 12:13
APL is up

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
23 February, 11:49
Elle arrive la vérité et elle les détruira 😎👊

Light Worker3691 @Lightworker3691
23 February, 11:52
Giants exist. You can't let Putin kick all this ass w out you, Papi!!! Give em' hell and may the Guardians forever have your back searing Light through Darkness!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
23 February, 11:23
Think we will ever find out who is really running musk account? Whoever awesome job.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
23 February, 01:44
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Yeah... awesome!!! :)

America First @AmericaFirst17
23 February, 08:34
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I've learned there are like a GAZILLION beings from other worlds helping us in this war. I think I even read on the Q board that we are not alone.

I'm thinking these beings are giving us alot of support on the social platforms.

Some of the stuff that I read from accounts are definitely being posted by something out of this world. For sure.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
23 February, 11:07
Effing sheep.