Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 February, 08:57
For the record, Juan O Savin
sometimes wears rubber hands 😹

DJT in Ohio? Nyet 😎

QTeam rocks! 🤣

👇 Loop00_00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
Sharp-eyed patriots have observed that Trump indeed does have a body double. The double always wears a cap because the hair is too hard to fake, and is often seen golfing. This does appear to be the double visiting Ohio. Some believe that Donald's brother Robert Trump is the actor, this would make a lot of sense. A real Trump, just not DJT.
09:23 PM - Feb 22, 2023
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jfk2djt in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 February, 12:38
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Nana confirmed that Pres. Trump never returned to the White House after that time he left the White House going no where special for no special reason well before the 2020 election when all, ALL of the WH staff came out onto the lawn and waved him off as if he were never coming back.

Now Idk about where he went after that but Juan has said that they protect and hold ppl in safety in ValHalla.
I have no idea what he means by that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
23 February, 12:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have said since I saw them wave goodbye that he was in Cheyenne Mountain because Juan talks about the security there so often. I could be wrong, but I assumed that's why he was saying it. We haven't seen real DJT in a very long time, and I miss him.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 February, 09:30
I always think I can spot Uncle Rob Trump
because he has a specific round face
& speaks with a thicker New York accent.

But there are SO MANY Trumps.
Short, tall, fat, thin, accent, no accent...
QTeam move him around so much
& likely off-planet a lot of the time.

it makes me happy.
They're keeping him safe
& that's what counts ❤️🦅🇺🇸

Please just keep POTUS safe, Q.
We will gladly end our lives to ensure he lives.
More than you can imagine. 🙏🕊

#GodBlessQTeam

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
23 February, 02:17
Remember he said "You won't see me for a long time?"

Judy Anonette @biju
24 February, 07:22
I totally agree with you, I hope they keep him safe.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
22 February, 09:25
I think it's Uncle Bob