DJT in Ohio? Nyet 😎

QTeam rocks! 🀣

πŸ‘‡ Loop00_00
08:57 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
27 February, 06:14
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I didn’t figure they would send the real him. I think a sniper waits at every event… so to speak. Not to mention the chemicals he would be exposed to. But he got his point across to the country and the world and shined a big ol spotlight in the deep state and their puppet Brandon. πŸ†

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
26 February, 05:46
The only impossible thing I see is the main stream media's spin. LOL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
26 February, 04:21
The hat always tips me off. I always look closer when he is wearing a hat.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
26 February, 04:31
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
24 February, 09:09
I noticed those hands looked like 20-30 year old hands!

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
24 February, 06:37
πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
24 February, 06:29
I pray he doesn't have a rubber allergy after all this! πŸ€£β€πŸ‘

Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
24 February, 06:19
remember when he went to the whirlpool factory, he said you won't be seeing me for awhile.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
24 February, 06:30
In response Kellie Kraft to her Publication
That's the one I was trying to remember! Thank you!😁

Mike Anon @Mike314
27 February, 06:04
In response Kellie Kraft to her Publication
Yes, and there were 17 boxes stacked behind him.

chore Toke @choretoke
24 February, 06:07
Yeahβ—οΈπŸ˜Look at the eyes they look weird β—οΈπŸ˜

Not Important @Notimportant
24 February, 05:46
πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»βœ¨β˜€οΈβ­οΈβš‘οΈ

Darlene Sully @JDSully
24 February, 05:38
Yep it doesn't even look like him at all. Yes definitely two Trump's. This one not him!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 February, 05:37
No one is who we think they are, really are they?

Nana doesn't think we have seen the real Pres. Trump since the day I told you all about before when he left the White House for no special reason going no where that we knew of special on Marine One when the entire WH staff came out on the lawn to wave goodbye.
"As if" they would not see him again.
I can't remember when this was but it was well before the 2020 election it could have even been in 18 or 19.
I don't remember, lost those pics with twit wit.

I think, THINK, it might have been around the time they tried to poison DJT & Melania.

I confirmed with Juan that DJT never returned to the WH after that day but he could not tell us why.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 February, 09:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ‘πŸ˜„happy Friday Nana

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
25 February, 10:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Agreed. Just connecting dots here. Not sure if you know who Margaret L Cornell is but, she said that Trump has been at Cheyenne Mountain this whole time. I think he has been at the WH (or JJ has) b/c 2 years ago (when the fence went down) Marine 1 started coming in and landing on the south lawn and a Marine has been videoed *live" at the Oval Office door by Nancy Drew.

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
23 February, 04:13
I didn't think it was Trump after I saw his eyes.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
23 February, 12:41
McDonald's?

23 February, 12:53
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
πŸ‘πŸ˜Ή

Not Important @Notimportant
24 February, 05:47
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
Old McDonald had a "farm" e i e I o ....πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
23 February, 12:24
It has always been my opinion that brother Robert (I believe) was also at the hospital being treated for Covid way back when.

23 February, 12:54
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
22 February, 09:34

Q+ told us in drop #791
there are 2 Trump's !

22 February, 09:38
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
At least!! πŸ˜‰

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
22 February, 09:29
Sharp eye! When you zoom in I know you’re πŸ’―. Great job!

22 February, 09:34
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
I can't take the credit!
That was Loop on Telegram!!
One of THE MOST AMAZING Digital Soldiers.
A real artist ❀️

πŸ‘‡ Loop00_00

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 February, 09:23
The first video I saw today and I instantly knew that was not the real Trump. That was my first thought. One would have to wonder why the real one would go to a contaminated area, and in a plane that is not protected in these very perilous times.

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
22 February, 09:23
Sharp-eyed patriots have observed that Trump indeed does have a body double. The double always wears a cap because the hair is too hard to fake, and is often seen golfing. This does appear to be the double visiting Ohio. Some believe that Donald's brother Robert Trump is the actor, this would make a lot of sense. A real Trump, just not DJT.

22 February, 09:30
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
I always think I can spot Uncle Rob Trump
because he has a specific round face
& speaks with a thicker New York accent.

But there are SO MANY Trumps.
Short, tall, fat, thin, accent, no accent...
QTeam move him around so much
& likely off-planet a lot of the time.

it makes me happy.
They're keeping him safe
& that's what counts β€οΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Please just keep POTUS safe, Q.
We will gladly end our lives to ensure he lives.
More than you can imagine. πŸ™πŸ•Š

#GodBlessQTeam

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 February, 12:38
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Nana confirmed that Pres. Trump never returned to the White House after that time he left the White House going no where special for no special reason well before the 2020 election when all, ALL of the WH staff came out onto the lawn and waved him off as if he were never coming back.

Now Idk about where he went after that but Juan has said that they protect and hold ppl in safety in ValHalla.
I have no idea what he means by that.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
22 February, 09:19
I didn't think it was Trump. πŸ‘

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
22 February, 09:07
πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž

22 February, 09:08
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜‰πŸΏπŸ€£β€οΈ

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
22 February, 09:12
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
That's doesn't look like it's Big Daddy