The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Whoa... as if we didn't know this, but it sure is nice too hear...🔥
Amen in Jesus Name!!🙏
03:57 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
22 February, 04:16
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Way back in Twitter days.... I was cleaning my library of books to reorganize them and found this. I've had it for years. But it resurfaced from an old study book in Bible College and slid out as I moved the book.

God needed me to find it in December 2017. Two months after Q Drop 1.

When you read and study the Drops? God will bring scripture to your memory by the Holy Spirit. I know. I've studied them all for years.

That's why I've been saying for many years now... "God's got this!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 February, 04:19
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Amen Mama T... AMEN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 February, 04:55
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
BTW are you back on Twatter?? I just got back on. find me..💓 LadyQakeThe

NEO ONE @Neo
22 February, 04:08
So sieht es aus.
Findet die Quelle. 😎

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 February, 04:17
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Divine...yes Neo 🙌💓

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 February, 04:20
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Also, you know I have to translate your comments and posts and I LOVE doing it.. It's fun.. Love you Neo..💗

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
22 February, 04:05
WOW! Another Q reference to Jesus. Is this what is called The Gospel of Q, I wonder?

It's on Ebay, along with a reissued 1956 edition. Wonder if they read the same or like the Bible, got some revision and editing...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 February, 04:14
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
You know, I am beginning to wonder if this is the "Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here"... I know it sounds silly but at this point..well!

💧918
You are learning.
How many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible?
Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here.
Q
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...