Jay Heart1 @GrayJ
My sister's weary heart stopped yesterday. After a few years on dialysis for failing kidneys.....it was done. She is in heaven with mom and dad and the baby sister that died at birth. Her kidneys failed after the hidden high blood pressure went undetected. I think the final blow was the hurricane that moved through their area (ft myers) last year. I'm sad....because the last words she shared were so negative. "I can't believe we were raised in the same house"....."how can you even listen to what that man says." I wanted so bad for her to finally see what I've seen over the past couple of years. She will see - from a higher perch. She praised Obama.....tolerated Biden.....and yet could not see the good in the man called Trump. Those words - imagine....73 years of life and I was "raised" with a truth seeking heart. She like so many believed the media even as she raised her children without television. Strange this world. Come rescue Your World......Dear Lord, Come.
02:29 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by GrayJ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jay Heart1, click on at the bottom under it