Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
18 February, 06:25
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Deliverance ministry looks a lot like this too! 😱😂🤣😳🤣🤔💭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darcy Bachand @Darcy_Bachand
08 February, 11:26
Well, lucky for me I have been a non-conformist all of my life. I learned early to keep my mouth shut and my eyes and ears open. Now, some decades later I have matured, and have started to use my voice, because now is not the time to sit idly by, it is the time to stand up for what we believe, to hold fast to our principles, lest they be stripped from us forevermore

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Hite @Muhmelx3
08 February, 11:27
In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication
AMEN 👊🏼😬💕🙏

Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
08 February, 01:36
In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication
I am the same! 🙏

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
08 February, 07:18
Awesome post!!

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Alexandra Neve @Alex
08 February, 06:52
VERY WELL SAID..