Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
20 February, 07:18
Psyop within a psyop or real life? This is my video taken yesterday Sunday, Feb 19, 2023 at 12:37 PM. We live in the next town over from East Palestine on the PA side.
Whatever you’re seeing on the internet about dead fish, pets & livestock is A LIE. This is my husband & I driving right through the middle of town even having to wait while the train crosses ON THE TRACK WHERE THE SUPPOSED DERAILMENT HAPPENED (would be on the left side of this video).
People are going about their lives. The few things we noticed are two groups of people handing out cases of water on Market Street one of which had two state troopers helping & two TV Camera set ups with no reporters standing nearby & no news vehicles. None. I will post a photo of that in the comments.
I wasn’t even going to drive over because we lost our 14 year old pup yesterday but this insanity needs to end. The people of the area are NOT the ones freaking out on TV or social media. I don’t know who they are.
Let’s see what happ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sleet Sir @Sleet
21 February, 02:08
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Give me some help here...

When was this video taken...

I live in the Plain States and nothing is green here...the grass is green...shrubs are green...🤔

Nothing is green here...

I believe this to be a spoof....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
I live blocks from close friends, a couple of miles from other friends.

The weather conditions, greening of grass, budding of trees, snow to rain, rain to snow varies even in these short distances within the same city!
03:02 PM - Feb 21, 2023
In response Sleet Sir to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply
Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
21 February, 03:25
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Just to blow the naysayers minds a little more. Here’s a video I took of the creek that runs through our backyard last Wednesday, Feb 15, 2023 at 1:36 pm EST. We are 6 miles directly east of East Palestine.
It was 72° in Western PA when it’s typically dark & freezing this time of year. My daffodils are poking up through the ground & some shrubs have buds on them.
Turn the sound up to hear the pristine water flowing, the red tailed hawks circling above & my neighbor’s rooster crowing in the background.
Devastating eco-disaster, right?

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
22 February, 07:45
Our prayers continue for the people who are suffering in Ohio. The explosive fire was real. Whether the contamination is as severe as some say or no is still TBA at some future time. However, for the communities that are impacted, we ask God to help them because it is obvious that the government will not help them.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
22 February, 07:40
Thank you for sharing this!! Definitely something awry about the whole thing. I have to wonder if the White Hats are trolling the Black Hats.....all in the "movie" we are watching. Others have said they are in the area and everything is fine (which is what I believe but don't live nearby). Some have said this area is a major trafficking hub (underground) and it's some kind of covert operation to clear it. And not far from the fingerlakes which is def a high trafficking area. Hunter Biden has the fingerlakes tatooed on his back according to pics I've seen. But will any of us ever know the truth of any of this? I hope so.