2:30 AM Eastern

[read more: https://buff.ly/2KuDnll]
10:44 AM - Feb 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
22 February, 02:22
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Watering the garden

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
21 February, 10:21
Ahhh I think my brain garbage disposal is on the blink. Maybe I need a shot of scotch before bed!!🤔😵‍💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
21 February, 07:21
Pretty amazing, thanks for sharing. New discoveries and wonders of our amazing bodies. Possibilities here for lots of brain and neurological Cures. Who knew our brains were "flushed" to get rid of toxins through our spinal fluid? 👍🙏🤔😯

arba happihr @arba
21 February, 04:57
delete before bedtime
practice it's worth it dr arba

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
21 February, 01:29
Maybe that’s why we’ve often been told to ‘sleep on it, it will look different in the morning’. It’s been true for me, I seem to always have a clearer look at the situation in the morning. 😊👍

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
21 February, 07:22
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
That makes perfect sense! 👍👍😊🤔

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 February, 01:26
That's super-cool! And "Clearing cache" is what it's doing! :)

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
21 February, 11:02
What on earth? This is a new happening. I wouldn't give it a moments thought if VK hadn't associated himself with it. Who's Massimo? Anybody know anything about him/her?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 February, 10:58
Too funny!