Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
23 February, 12:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Not surprising.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 February, 07:02
I was NOT surprised...
We have a compromised few in a group of hope, so can't have a compromised anything anymore...

"Military is the only way"🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
22 February, 07:00
show the people

NO Truth or fact shall be tried in court.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 02:20
Do you remember back before the 2020 election when we were first told that Jr would not be Trump's VP running mate!
That Jr would travel the country uniting America, all parties and that Jr would not be President until 2024?

I do!
I still remember how my heart just sank!

I still remember telling VK how sad that was and how I really did not know how we would ever be able to hold it together until then, that long.

It made me physically sick for a few days.

And yet HERE WE FOOKN STILL ARE!
Strong as ever!

RIDE OR DIE!

The very last scene in this movie
was written by God Himself,
it's called Divine Freedom!

#VictoryOrDeath
#KennedyVision

Back to the Future @Backontrack
22 February, 02:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Jr would travel the country uniting America,

Juan o Savin doing a fine job?

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
22 February, 12:49
Get rid of SCOTUS, Military is the only way!

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
21 February, 09:23
:(

Drew USA @USADrew18
21 February, 09:00
Sadly I could have predicted this was going to be the outcome. Would have been accused of being negative and sending bad vibes. I’m still waiting for the kracken to drop. Or the hundreds of people and their sworn affidavits to make a difference.
When will we hear from Q again?

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
21 February, 01:44
😂😂😂😂 I KNEW IT. Surprised APL didn’t go up. Maybe cause we all knew & laughing instead of upset.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 February, 01:37
Surely the super court neednt tell us what they rule...considering the sensitive nature of sting operations, and of course we know disinformation is necessay...either way, it matters not what the super court says or does. Not in these crimes against humanity. Right Doq?!
Rhetorical question Doq, I don't expect a reply...and im not mocking u....after all, u don't see my posts. Cuz if u did and u had a pulse...u would respond with glowing approval...or with insights I hadnt imagined...or tell me to fuck off.
But u don't. So my mind runs wild, and then I consider some of what I've said in the past regarding the s.o.s., which of course u know what that entails and who that is...it was then that u seemingly stopped liking my "thinking" as posted.
I only say this cuz ur a proponent of anonimity and im not. Probably not our only difference, but we're both here and for the same reasons I presume...so cheers! Testing...is this thing on?🎤

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
21 February, 01:24
Disappointed and Pissed, but not surprised. 😡🤬😡

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
21 February, 01:09
No surprise her.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 February, 12:08
Panic in DC

Drew USA @USADrew18
21 February, 09:01
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
There is no panic in DC. They are gaining more and more power. Laughing and mocking us.

Alycat 777 @alycat777
21 February, 11:42
🙏Seems its time for the military Justice.🙏

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
21 February, 11:18
There shouldn't be anyone who is surprised.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
21 February, 11:14
Well, as nothing had changed from the first time - why is this a surprise?

Doing the same thing over and over... you know the rest....

And, if this is based on how many names on a petition - that is nuts...

Either the law was broken, or it wasn't, and the SCOTUS job is to hear the case, and make that determination.

Until we get a reason for the denial, this is just hopium/distraction.

If there is a reason, then address it, then resubmit.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 February, 11:10
More Confirmation!! 🤦‍♀️ 👇

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
21 February, 11:03
That first arrest thing--maybe it will be the
SCOTUS, why not, need a tide shift

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
21 February, 10:54
Have faith!!!

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
21 February, 10:49
This movie sure has a lot of disappointing events.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 February, 10:49
GREAT NEWS!!! The super court must now be prosecuted for failure to defend the constitution, the homeland, and WE the people! CiC Trump took every measure to do so...hence, Q: Military is the only way.
Don't fret Doq...it will be alright, ya need a hug?
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
21 February, 10:47
No surprise. The military is the only way. Maybe now they can finally step in.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
21 February, 10:44
Yup.

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 February, 10:41
The military is the only way.

21 February, 10:37
We were expecting that.
It is not over tho!

If they are inclined to do it, they may want more disclosure thr the Congressional hearings first.

NDE

God will be with us!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 February, 11:13
🙏🏼🥰👍🏻

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
21 February, 11:17
That will take time. What happens if/when Biden signs the pandemic treaty with WHO? I'm reading conflicting reports that the treaty is worthless without Congress approval or it is legally binding without Congress approval. I also read reports that major grocers are teaming up with Pfizer to deny food to unvaccinated and that doctors are reporting the unvaccinated to a CDC surveillance program. It makes me wonder when I'll be cut off from food and healthcare. Boy, when Q said there would be pain, I thought it would be for the sleepers, not the awakened. I sure am praying a lot more these days.

America First @Realdeal
21 February, 10:37
Of course

memes matter @NoComment
21 February, 10:32

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
21 February, 10:15
Are we now close to this?

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
21 February, 10:03
Does that close the book for Durham?

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 February, 11:23
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Has Durham done anything that we are aware of other than Sussman in 5 years? I can't seem to see anything...Doens't mean he hasn't but it doesn't mean he has either ;)

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 February, 10:01
One step closer to the advent of Christ our Savior!

#BlessUp

Dottie French @DotOn777
21 February, 09:58
Isn't this the part where OUR MILITARY is going to swoop in and save the world?

21 February, 10:41
In response Dottie French to her Publication
That would be Nana's choice but I don't really believe that will happen until there is a trigger the size of a nuke scare or similar event that automatically transfers all power to Cheyenne Mountain.
Very worse case last minute without it perhaps but for some reason I feel they will wait on that.