Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
I never saw this one. I'll bet 95% of America didn't either.
posted by Drain The Swamp News
06:32 AM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Msterri ... @Msterri
08 February, 12:46
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
Other Pentagon plane crash witnesses. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
08 February, 12:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
08 February, 12:44

Msterri ... @Msterri
08 February, 12:43

Msterri ... @Msterri
08 February, 12:42

Msterri ... @Msterri
08 February, 12:41

Msterri ... @Msterri
08 February, 12:40

Msterri ... @Msterri
08 February, 12:39

Msterri ... @Msterri
08 February, 12:32
My friend actually saw the plane from the freeway hit the Pentagon. I have no reason to believe she lied, she had no connection to the media or the government. I remembered she was shocked. Other people had accounts of seeing it too. I think Judicial Watched sued to get the footage, but I don't know if they released it to them. https://answers.yahoo.com/...

Ginger Buchanan @GingerB4
08 February, 09:33
I saw it when it aired; and boy did they shut that one up real quick!