Grahame Stewart @ezflow
08 February, 05:18
WEALTHY ELITE CHILD PEDOPHILES

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sli Ver @Cookiesmom
08 February, 05:22
In response Grahame Stewart to his Publication
why would white hats allow this vaccine.
i have yet ti get any type if explanation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kallix Great @KallixTheGreat
If they can't show that it's unsafe, then we all may be forced into getting it. People have to believe and know it is unsafe to remove all doubt I think. It's the unfortunate philosophical question: do you let a few get hurt to save the majority?
05:38 AM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Sli Ver to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KallixTheGreat in this post can reply
Sli Ver @Cookiesmom
08 February, 05:46
In response Kallix Great to her Publication
i just cant imagine that. trump wouldnt retaliate iran shooting down a drone cuz it would have killed 150 Iranians. i cant see him harming American lives like that

Kallix Great @KallixTheGreat
08 February, 05:59
In response Sli Ver to her Publication
He's in a much bigger role than we all understand and is doing his best I'm sure. Maybe it's out if his control, like how there are children still suffering? I'm not afraid to admit that this is probably a bit hard to wrap my head around without all the info I'm sure the good guys have. I only hope one day there will be an amazing documentary on it!