Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
19 February, 05:05
Please pray for my father 🙏🙏🙏 His name is Ilkka Pätiälä. He is 77 years old. He is in hospital because he has pancreatic cancer. He suffered also paralysis on right side of him on wednesday. I know that the prediction is not good for him. I Love HIM very much. It is painful to see him in pain. He is now without water and food. And they give him pain killers 6 times a day. I am not same opinion with doctors and my family about treatments and being without water. He lives in other city so I was able to visit him now on weekend and saw him twice. He was able to hold my hand and squeeze it softly. And he understands and hears me but he is not able to talk. Only left side Is functional. His hight is 172 centimeters and his weight is only 52 kg. 💖💖💖💖💖🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time Travel @369travel
What an amazing man. Prayers to you and light to your family
07:00 PM - Feb 19, 2023
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 369travel in this post can reply
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
19 February, 07:21
In response Time Travel to his Publication
Thank You Time Travel 💖💖💖✨✨✨🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time Travel @369travel
20 February, 12:53
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
Please talk to him. I'm sure he can hear c you. When my dad was in the ICU we talked to him a lot even though he had his eyes closed I will never forget those memories