Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
https://anonup.com/upload/...

Nana's daily reminder that the only reason you are still breathing air and are not waiting in a fema camp for execution is because of God's hand on this man right here.
Orig. Q-JFK
& his son JFKJr right now is destroying the entire fookn cabal's empire of evil that tried to assassinate his father even if it means bringing down all the damn corrupt govts on the planet to do it!

God is real!
Angels are real!
Connecting is your job at hand!
11:30 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
19 February, 06:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Amen Sister.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
19 February, 03:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Do you know anything about Med Bed technology and if it currently available for use? When will it become available?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 February, 08:47
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
I do not hun, wish that I did.
I have had several ppl from a lot of different arenas saying that they are real & I have hope that they are but Idk.

I have for my own reasons lost hope in the Simon Parkes avenue for the medbeds for my own personal reasons.

I will just say that he turned out to be not up to my business a
& personal partnering standards.
I joined the Connecting Consciousness group a couple of years ago with hopes that some portion of the humanitarian projects money would be a real deal that I could help ppl with the medbeds & centers for children.

Unfortunately Simon has been very disappointing to me in his handling of his organization.
Plus Juan has said that the way they are laying that out is not the way things will happen with Nesara.

Juan has said that Charlie has some of it right, but some wrong & I agree with Juan.

Idk about the medbeds but I believe eventually WE will be able to heal ourselves.