Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
18 February, 08:37
This Cartoon Reminds Me of Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado, where we took the One Way Only 12 ft Wide Road that Snaked all the way to the Top of the 10,000 ft Mountain! A Truly Nail Biting, Sphincter Clenching Experience that I will Never Forget!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 February, 08:52
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
We turned around at some point, but it was beautiful. Did make it to the top of Mt. Washington, back almost 34 years ago, driving by myself...while hubby ran a road race to the top. Scariest drive ever. Fog, 2 way traffic on very narrow road, few guard rails that I remember. Many hairpin turns, was amazing I made it to the top...which I couldn't even see when I arrived.

Hmmmm, wow, kind of like what we are experiencing today. I believed I was going to make it, didn't get overtaken by fear.

We can do this, Craig!💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light Being @lightbeing
Did you get your proud bumper sticker when you reached the top "This car climbed Mt. Washington?" 😃
01:42 PM - Feb 18, 2023
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lightbeing in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 February, 02:41
In response Light Being to her Publication
No, I was too cool for school back then. No bumper stickers😝