Cheri Lee KS @CheriLeeKS
AND: Confiscate his land per Trump's Executive Order❗❗❗
😜 🀣 😜 πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
09:21 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by CheriLeeKS in this post can reply
Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
23 February, 09:23
In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Girl @AngelGirl711
18 February, 02:15
We can only hope and pray!πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
18 February, 10:20
Since Fannie and the IRS worked in tandem to steal my house, I wouldn't mind living in one of these mansions. Hope they like being poor; I didn't love it, but I survived with my dignity. Good lessons learned. Some people only love your money, or money in general. I believe these ppl would be greedy and shallow too. Narcissists.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
18 February, 09:23
WHAT BARS? THERE IS NO JUSTICE. JUST ASK TRUMP.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
17 February, 11:24
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

David Treciak @scifiwriter
17 February, 10:52
Why did CNN sell the HQ building they've owned for 40 years?
EO 13848: Seizure of property from all who assist foreign interference in elections.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
17 February, 09:31
That goes for ALL China owned U.S. land and homes too !!!!!!

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
18 February, 10:22
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
This must be real estate prices are set to plummet. Increased supply. [THEY] wanted population reduction. So [THEY] got it. Except it's {THEM] that are going to be eliminated by either life in prison or execution. It was {THEIR] idea and goal.

Ange Love @LoveM
17 February, 09:24
Oh yeahπŸ™πŸ»all that beautiful soil rich farmland back to the citizensβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ