Grandma Vicky @TrixR4Kids
I may get some backlash by posting this, but no one is taking the time to explain if I am missing it...

Have you seen the posts on Telegram for SantaSurfing about removing bibles, religion, etc. Here's the link: https://t.me/santasurfing/...

I thought of @SantaSurfing as a woman of God. I must have mis-read! Then posts that come after that one start to get worse...

SantaSurfing
all dogmas, all schools, all religions, all bibles, all churches, all political systems, all banks, all pharmaceutical companies and all mainstream media we will now discard and leave behind. 🕊❤️🗽 - dk
03:59 AM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrixR4Kids in this post can reply
Iam Mie @iammiele
09 February, 11:52
In response Grandma Vicky to her Publication
If it doesn't sounds like who you know, it probably isn't. Trust yourself. Santa is still on her main site beachbroadcast.com and you can always check there for best source of updates - her telegram act is listed there as well (realSantaSurfing) ...lots of fake accounts out there so careful who you follow! Best to you and have a great night!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
10 February, 12:01
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
To those trying to assist with a reply - Kindly please note: https://t.me/santasurfing/... IS NOT HER ACT - Read threads and verify sources provided... Please try to answer questions with verifiable sources, this will help other to validate for themselves - pay close attention. This is how disinfo spreads - VALIDATE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 February, 02:46
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
I did check. I actually went to beachbroadcast.com and used the link there to get to find that post. It is her account if it is coming from her site.

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
08 February, 04:41
It does seem odd. Nice catch.
Hacked? Worse?
Let's watch.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
08 February, 04:29
She mentions in her videos that she is not on telegram. That is someone else posting using her likeness. She seemed to be in favor of it but if they start to post something negatively than u dont have any control. I'm not sure what the options are. 🤷‍♀️ 😟

Iam Mie @iammiele
09 February, 11:55
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
She is on telegram now - visit her webpage (beachbroadcast.com ) for sources/info...although she has stated recently that there is another person that helps with "night shift" posts.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

08 February, 04:21
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I don't follow a religion. I love God with all my heart. However, I'm not going to walk away from my Bible.