Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
17 February, 12:51 (E)
This storm has got to come to an end! My daughter health is not good. Waiting to do a angiogram, she struggles to breathe, and now a 15 year old boy hung himself at the entrance of my neighborhood this morning.. how can I stay positive when all that is happening is negative shit!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
I truly feel for you, Mary Beth.
You are dealing with a lot, and I know it feels like there is no end in sight. God will not abandon you. Saying prayers for you, your daughter and the family of the young man.
You are not alone.
12:59 PM - Feb 17, 2023
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
17 February, 01:05 (E)
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thank you!! I can’t even describe how lonely we both feel. She is the light of my life and I just want her body healed from head to toes. I can truly feel her pain, her sadness and all I know to do is to keep trying to make her smile and happy. My life truly feels like a down hill battles for years now. I just want our drama to come true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396