Only people mentioned by STLAnon in this post can reply
Sniebauer 1976 @Sniebauer1
08 February, 08:31
In response STL Anon to his Publication
👇this is how i felt watching that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim McG @jimmcg1
08 February, 07:06
The Beast referred to in the Bible can totally fit AI. This is the opposite of life, the opposite of spiritual knowledge and experience, and once you are plugged into their beast system, they can obviously keep you stuck in it forever.

This is how they come to the part where those who have taken the mark of the beast (vaccine/chip) wish to die to escape but cannot find death.

They are trying to take over humanity's great awakening and force it into a mirrored awakening into their system, the AI hive mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Reus @reusable2021
08 February, 06:46
look up "I can't sleep until I feel your touch song album" look at some of the pictures associated with this song. It's absolutely disgusting.

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
08 February, 06:14
wow! and this is what they call entertainment....not!!!!

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
08 February, 04:08
🔥🐸⚔️👊💣💥🔴💥💣👊⚔️🐸🔥

👁️ https://youtu.be/89XlxxkCc... 👁️

KeK

🔥🐸⚔️👊💣💥🔴💥💣👊⚔️🐸🔥