Only people mentioned by Sinsara in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
17 February, 06:27
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
This world is not our home. God has a far better world for those that trust in him, our creator. We are are on the passage to eternity. It can be Glory, peace and our real life in God's presence or eternal destruction for those that reject God.
The first man sinned. This gave satan the deed to the kingdoms of the earth. Death entered and all flesh and creation became corrupted. God became flesh in order to atone for the sin of the world ---Jesus is God in flesh who took our punishment on the cross. He died and rose back to new life which he offers to any of us that believes it! The best is yet to come to those that believe in Jesus!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_AT_ 42_ @AT42
17 February, 06:06
It's like school, you can avoid it, go through it, adore it, explore it, dream it away, some come out transformed, some harder, some softer, some wiser, some get out untouched by everything, orientating themselves, as usual, via watching the neighbor and imitating it. It's like watching chimpanses and bonobos, Some individuals stand out, sometimes, there is none. It just happens. Rather randomly. Nature is equal to probability. Infinite universe = infinite probs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
17 February, 05:05
Not me I’ve always questioned my existence, I started in my mid 20s I’m 58 now and at peace with being a soul having a human experience ❤️🙏🏼