Only people mentioned by IntellUK in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 February, 06:17
In response Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council to his Publication
OMG this is absolutely adorable..I'm in tears with him, the smallest Patriots can have the biggest impact on so many adults...🙏💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
16 February, 01:08
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am What I am @OfLight
15 February, 02:59
I wonder who he was in another lifetime... something is striking a rememberance.

16 February, 01:09
In response I am What I am to her Publication
An interesting question!

Little Bird @LittleBird203
15 February, 02:48
Cute little patriot in training 🥰😘❤️🇺🇸

The Real Me @TheRealMe
15 February, 02:27
I cry every time.

16 February, 01:10
In response The Real Me to her Publication
We too!!

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts