Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
If anyone has been "Fooked" and believes they were an unfair target please email Fooked @AnonUp .com. Trying to cover all bases here.
02:06 AM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
25 July, 08:57
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
This is so funny🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
13 February, 07:18
Tried email again today for fooked issue (not my account.) Got undeliverable again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
13 February, 04:57
Got a "not found" delivery failure on the email address. Regarding a fooked account (not mine.)

Moe Sunshine @Laurennn721
09 February, 10:13
uhh, can I just say, I read this so fast I one hundred percent thought the email was fookedup @anon .com. 🤦‍♀️

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
08 February, 11:05
You are amazing!👊

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
08 February, 10:55
You're the best!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
08 February, 08:39
Hey Kobayashi p, still cant block on WEGO and overrun with bots today. at least 14 in suspension, awaiting your pleasure, ran out of TG1s. lol

Vanessa L1776 @VanessaL1776
08 February, 07:36
I'm sorry to admit~ I giggled a little when I re-published this 😂

Unfairly Targeted For A Fooking 😜

*Totally understand what you mean but this was a good laugh in the midst of the craziness. Thanks for the 'get fooked' button~ this place is awesome 😎

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
08 February, 07:26
please please please offer t shirts becuse i know they would sell out in minutes if not seconds.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
08 February, 03:36
the email.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1776 ... @IGG1776
08 February, 03:33
🍻

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
08 February, 03:28
Lol! Made me laugh, love that Fooked email. Appreciate what youre doing

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 February, 03:14
I just wanna email "Fooked"😄😄😄

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
08 February, 03:12
You're killing it can rarely use gab and here you are with the best platform yet!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 February, 02:37
@administrator still looking for a logo?

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
08 February, 03:40
Get Fooked or Un-Fooked,

That is the Question...

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
08 February, 03:34
i mean...Whut?

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 February, 03:08
love the email address!!!

WiKdMaMba 017 @PatriotWarfare
08 February, 02:13
thanks for all you do! we appreciate it. any updates on the auto spelling feature? auto correct