Trump RETURNS as President
MARCH 4TH 2021
**** 24 DAYS TO GO ****

01:55 AM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
09 February, 10:07
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
I heard his inauguration is 3-4-20. Im hoping to hear way before that he never left and bidAn was part of the team to shake those still sleeping.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
08 February, 10:14
Countdown indeed .... !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
08 February, 07:34
Thank you Jesus!❤🤍💙

Danny Nix @Danny1969
08 February, 07:31
I thought it's best to not put dates out there. Come March 5th people could be very upset and pissed.

Dr. Hive @Dr_Hive
08 February, 06:46
🙏

Joyce Crowley @JoyceRedWave
08 February, 06:45
Love This

Paisley Park @Paisley66
08 February, 03:30

Liberty 4All @CTMAGA2020
08 February, 03:28

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
08 February, 03:28
worth the wait! winning! #trusttheplan ❤️🙏🇺🇸!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
08 February, 02:23
That would be amazing! There are no coincidences. My grandfather is an amazing patriot who saved lives from burning fires. His birthday is March 4th. 🙏🙏🙏

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
08 February, 02:28
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
my sweet Mom's birthday is March 4th!! she passed in 2018

James Voss @A_J_R
08 February, 12:26
I hope so!! Miss the Real President Bigly!

TRUMPSARA 2021 @TrumpSara1
08 February, 12:16
DO YOU HAVE PROOF ????? JUST LIKE THE SUPER BOWL BOMBED! I hate when people give dates.

Only followers of this user (Juneannlee) can see their posts

Dr. _No @Notesfromtheunderground
08 February, 11:10
Better to declare "victory" after it's been achieved. Too many FF and disinformation. Follow the facts.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
08 February, 10:09
...hello my honey, hello my baby....hello my ragtime doll 😁

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
08 February, 03:26
Thats why i am here to see him while he can help! 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
I will send out an army! I will Rescue you! I did it once before, and I’ll do it Again! No evil will defeat me, or kidnap my babies!
This is part 1 of my story, and in the description of this video, it tells the story! https://youtu.be/K3jBt4S_S...

Part 2 led me to make this video and say enough is enough! I’m ending this forever! 17 months, is long enough! This is child abuse! This is criminal! This needs to end! 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️👼
#JusticeForMaddieAndZac
https://rumble.com/vdnimr-...

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
08 February, 10:16
In response Tom Carr to his Publication