Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 February, 10:07
lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I made a plea yesterday that might fall on deaf ears but it doesn't hurt to try. I figured that if they have the VK/123 punch they might not need the rest of us. A guy can dream.

#FamilyIsEverything
10:17 AM - Feb 14, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
14 February, 03:53
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Just followed u on Twitter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 February, 04:39
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
I use this burner account to carry water back here from SeƱor Trumpo y Vincent Crypt and for trolling. I don't want followers there but I appreciate the thought.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
14 February, 11:24
Thank you for trying.
I sent an appeal Feb. 1st.
Still nothing... ((sigh))

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
14 February, 11:12
I wonder if we just have to go with Fake accounts because we will never get ours back? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Does ANYONE know WHY we were suspended? What was the ā€œthe straw that broke the snowflake liberals backā€? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Covid Truths?
Election Fraud Proof?
Why???? šŸ™€(screaming) šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 February, 10:25
thanks friend.
appreciate you :)
didn't know you were there, but hope you get your account back, too.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 February, 10:28
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Merci.