Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
19 February, 07:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
super late reply lol

1. at 2.07min, the train crunched up like a serpent

2. Adam Driver? he's supposed to be a good guy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
17 February, 08:06
Aside from the obvious horrific [magic act] of chemical poisoning... the "living dead" is what caught my attention in his [incantation]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
16 February, 08:32
Because white noise contains all frequencies, it is frequently used to mask other sounds. Distraction from the other revelations ???

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
15 February, 11:50
C'mon baby, do the Locomotion...

Ginger Buchanan @GingerB4
15 February, 09:47
Seems like some sort of a dark magick, manifested ritual event. I wonder what would happen if nobody listened.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
15 February, 03:35
He’s explaining the Super Bowl 1/2 time show ritual. How the multitudes participated in their fellow mans attempted demise. How many must be aware in order for [them] to fail miserably

suZy Connolly @suZq14
15 February, 02:04
Whatever reality is in front of us is of our own creation, be careful what you wish for.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
15 February, 02:36
1st thought VK: the speaker visualised and manifested the crash event as he spoke; at first thot it was evil intent but seeing "the blood" leaking out of the tanker made me think again. And the "crowd" cheered him in total ignorance.

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
15 February, 12:26
Anybody notice at the 2:25 mark the substance oozing from the damaged train cargo? Straight up blood!
Didn’t Putin also recently stop a shipment of adreno headed to the U.S.??? 🤔🧐

Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
14 February, 05:54
So many “coincidences”! First Tyre(Nichols), then Palestine(Ohio) and I just finished reading the Book of Joel (Joel 3:4 talks about both) for the first time and noticed quite a few other similarities to our current situation in the world. Crazy times. I’m grateful to know who wins in the end so that I don’t have to stress about the madness as it plays out. Praying for all who are caught in the middle of the chaos. 🙏

Nunya Business @AAug22
14 February, 03:54
Predictive programming & weirdness.

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
14 February, 03:04 (E)
I watched White Noise last night. Absolutely stupid movie, bad acting, bad plot, bad everything. What we found MOST interesting was the scene where the main character is having to answer questions to some guy behind a computer...the guy is wearing an arm patch that says SIMULATION. They go on to have a whole conversation about government incident/event preparedness simulations.

Just reminded me of the virus simulation done in Sept. 2019, followed by golly gee, a real event just 3 months later. Then there was this movie talking about a simulation during an actual event and then the SAME type of event happens in real life in the same area as the movie takes place in and some of the movie extras were actually affected by the real event.

There are no coincidences.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/0...

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 February, 10:05
Hollywood manifesting

God wins1717 @Godwins1717
14 February, 10:03
about 20 years ago . A dying Hollywood writer said in a interview , EVERY movie comes from 50% TRUTH we just add - action or comedy- fiction- ETC.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
14 February, 09:45
Looked like a cheap low budget film . Where is all the big names on Epstein’s client list that was released ? Why on the last few pages all ? Marks ?

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
14 February, 09:38
This movie fooking sucks ass.

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
14 February, 09:16
If a movie, book, album or is made that can be found by searching with keywords related to a conspiracy, it will replace the results of the truth with links to the film hiding the facts of reality.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
14 February, 09:12
A ritual in motion.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
14 February, 09:04
Predicted programming ?

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
14 February, 09:01
They are at warp speed making now recent movies into realty.
I see it as FF event to create fear.
Interesting article by CNN:After a train derailment, Ohio residents are living the plot of a movie they helped makehttps://www.wlwt.com/artic...

Sista Sue @SC18835410
14 February, 07:45
Definitely a FF 1 way or another.. whose is the question? Should open some eyes to foreshadowing/programming.
If real, who profits from the fear?
Interesting list of investors in Norfolk Southern! 🧐

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 February, 01:00
Typical dirty ol satanic Hollywood comms

Also, stay away from the crowds! Lol

Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
13 February, 10:54
When the sheep clap for more, but the show is over.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
13 February, 10:50
Pepper's ghost/hologram??

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
13 February, 11:09 (E)
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
If they show something, bet it is way more advanced than it appears.
A patented technique. Two hundred year old using 21st century technologies
https://youtu.be/1pjZ98p9k...
Pepper's Ghost: How Dead Celebrities are Being Recreated as Realistic Holograms - YouTube

Whether it's Tupac, Michael Jackson or some other revered artist, dead celebrities reincarnated as holograms are big business – and, for two startups looking...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 February, 10:44
1:18
ONE/JR

Creepy!
Preemptive programming movie.
Movie seemed to mirror Bush in 9/11 ritual with sync timing with accident.

If WHs made the movie then the crash was fake, seems to be more of a BHs thing.
What speaks volumes more to me is that they arrested the local reporters trying to show it either way.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
13 February, 10:30
The clip clearly shows a satanic spell of some sort and this spell is associated with the train derailment and chemical spill. So is this a planned DS false flag event to send a message of fear and retaliation? This is Jim Jordan's state. Is this to send a message to Jim Jordan? The fact this is in Palenstine also reeks of a message being sent. Evil is fighting back it seems, but could it also be the white hats sending a mocking message? However if these chemicals are very dangerous the white hats would not put so many at risk. The other oddity is the liberals scream about protecting the environment, yet nothing is heard from that group? It is all very odd indeed. 🤔

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
13 February, 10:12
Ohio is a human trafficking hub, I do believe I saw that. Perhaps the train derailment is cover for blowing up DUMBS or rescuing children in that area. Governor of Ohio, his name escapes me now, the one who said it was less than 24 hours since No Name was put to death. He was a swamp rat too. John Kasick, I think. Hoping and praying for our military if they are destroying DUMBS there!!!

Denisern55 @Denisern55
14 February, 11:49
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Governor now is indeed snake Mike DeWine. Kascik was last snake. I’m from nw Ohio and didn’t know about a hub. I thought it was west of Columbus. Idk you certainly could be onto something

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
13 February, 09:44 (E)
"White Noise" on Netflix. This is a direct clip from the movie with an intention of predictive programming. More so, Adam Driver's character have a bizarre interest on Hitler and spoke of him like he's a hero.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
13 February, 09:44
Only one. These people are sick.

To the point where they imply his occult ceremony triggered the derailment.

I suspect if you watch this film as an allegory you'll see how much they are insulting us.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
13 February, 09:21
huh. Anybody else think he sure looks a lot like a young Alan Rickman? Beyond that....it was creepy. How DO they transport massive amounts of blood/adrenochrome? Hiding in plain sight? Very much feels ritualistic.