BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
πŸ’œ πŸ™I'm asking for help for my family. We've all helped as much as any could want and now I'm the one asking. 😐 I don't have a Venmo or PayPal account nor even a cell phone. I'm on a Kindle fire which is my only way of online. My family is now at the end of what I had prepared. I've sold all my gold and silver and turned in my crypto. We have 5 yrs of 30, left on our home and we don't really owe that much but it might as well be a million. My husband lost his job when they started shutting everything down and we've done ok until now. 😞 We're both older but not able to retire. If any can help us, it would be more of a blessing than I could put in words and if you can't, please pray for us. I have a Zelle account to my email and just pray we get to the end of this "movie" sooner than not. My Zelle goes to eaglehearttfnetscape.net.
Thanks for being here with me since day 1. I love you ALL and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’œπŸ’œ
01:31 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by IknowwhoIam in this post can reply
Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
13 February, 02:31
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 February, 01:37
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
13 February, 01:36
πŸ™β™₯
Praying for you dear. I'm so sorry you're hurting. I hope abundance comes your way now! β™₯

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
13 February, 01:36
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Thank you Lauren. I love you dearly!! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ