Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
05 February, 12:18
Well, that's weird. How did I get a blue check by my name, precious? And what's taters?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
12 February, 09:04
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Did you get a blue check? Cool, if you did...
And I love the little clip!!! Looks like a few bugs in the software LOL?!
Actually saw that clip from TS, I think...
You're amazing!!! ♡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 February, 10:57
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
Are you talking about the little .gif I made? That's on Uncyclopedia.

Chill Bite @Chillbite
12 February, 12:06
Yes, I thought it was there or TS, and right after writing that I realized it was Unencyclopedia...
It's really cool.

12 February, 01:37
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
Stop by and give it a like.

I really hope that this place can be restored to its former UI though. I don't know what to think of this boxy one and the fact that I don't get the little window to type in that matches my color scheme anymore. And the white bar on the bottom of pics.

Chill Bite @Chillbite
Definitely gave it a like with lots love :) I too hope this can be restored. Yes, some of the recent changes seem to be going away from what was already better... Hmmm...
04:11 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by Chillbite in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chill Bite, click on at the bottom under it