Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
White Squall is a mandatory watch. It's where the skipper stands trial.
12:42 AM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
FarmGalUSA Michelle @FarmGirlUSA
08 February, 01:54
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I watched it with hubby a few weeks ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yeti Man @YetiMan600
08 February, 10:17
One of my all time favorite movies! I love it, especially the end!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (IdirAmazigh) can see their posts

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
08 February, 08:56
I watched the Godfather III. Ending was tragic. Main character died a broken hearted man. I'd rather watch films where the good guy always wins and in which the ending always leaves us with hope and not despair.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
08 February, 08:26
Iron Eagle was a military op, but it also makes ref to the 4th Nazi Reich. Operation Paperclip and Allan Dulles' integration of Nazi spies from the Galen outfit because they "needed" them to fight the Commies. Movie: The Reich Comes to America. Hitler died in S America in the '60s, from CIA declassed file. Think about how/why Dr Death Josef Megele never faced Nuremberg justice. Satanism n pedophilia came to the DOD. MK Ultra etc.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
08 February, 08:19
the skipper stands trial and recounts events the jury(noemies) finds hard to believe (a White Squall/The Storm, and the crew/anons rally to his side in defense, even the one kicked off the ship because, WWG1WGA.

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
08 February, 02:35
Ezra - which order did you tell us to watch the 3 movies in? thanks

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
08 February, 01:49
We will stick by the Skipper. Thank you for your help this last week, Mr. Ezra, you are keeping me sane. I keep thinking about the tribunal in Iron Eagle where Doug gets sentanced-Chappie!!!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 February, 01:13
These are also worth watch this month

Patrick White @NavyVeteranLS3
08 February, 02:19
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
travelers have a 3rd season?

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
08 February, 01:09
It's getting to the climax of the movie!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 February, 01:02

connie wright @cowri
08 February, 01:19
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I don't watch movies but I sure love both of these men.

World Wide @worldwide
08 February, 12:59
the nazi swastika is mirrored. it should indicate clockwise rotation but does the opposite.

Army Strong @ArmyStrong98
08 February, 12:58
I am sure the Iron Eagle has something to do with the Vatican and the Cherub Angels surrounding it.

Alison Ecat @Alicat
08 February, 12:57
rewatched it last night. #wwg1wga

Kyle Foisy @qsoldier5953
08 February, 12:46
Law abiding citizen