Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
12 February, 01:14 (E)
Prayers needed….🙏🙏🙏

Sending this out to all my Anon family & asking for your prayers for a new Mama today…..
My sweet cousin, Krystal, gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on 2/9. They had to do an emergency C-Section as Krystal’s BP went sky high & she was having trouble breathing. Diagnosis, Preeclampsia. This quickly led to pulmonary edema, her BP bottomed out & they couldn’t stabilize bc of rapidly developing complications. She was moved to ICU, in critical condition.
Yesterday she was airlifted to a hospital that has an ECOM machine. She is now on that machine (it pumps & oxygenates her blood, outside of her body, allowing her heart & lungs to rest). She is totally sedated, vented and restrained. Literally on life support.
Little Alexandra comes home today, new Dad is scared to death all are very worried. Krystal has a long road to recovery & there are no changes, so far today, so your prayers will be dearly appreciated. Thank you, thank you. ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Praying for Krystal to recover, heal, and return to her family whole🙏 So many young mothers are struggling to give birth. My niece delivered a six month old premie by Caesarean and her tiny son was flown to the NICU. She stays with him there and they say he needs three months before he could go home. Thank you Lord for taking care of these new lives and their mothers, for healing and blessing them and raising them up in your Divine Mercy.
03:01 PM - Feb 12, 2023
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
12 February, 03:55
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank you Anuenue ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396