Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
13 February, 01:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Explains why they started making shoes with rubber soles. It cuts off our connection to the earth.

Also with the pack 'em and stack 'em high rise condos, etc. They take you further away from the earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
13 February, 12:26
I have a grounding blanket on my bed. Makes a huge difference. Hugs! Such an important message. ThankQ for sharing.🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dr. Johanna Deinert, MD @EyeOfTheStorm369
12 February, 12:23
I have studied this matter for a while now and I managed to meet Jim Oshman in 2019. There is so much more to LIFE than we were taught! https://www.resonancescien...

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 February, 12:29
In response Dr. Johanna Deinert, MD to her Publication
That's awesome!

12 February, 12:17

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 February, 11:50
My naturopath doc has a PEMF grounding mat in his office for those of us in the upper north of the land of the frozen chosen. I lay on it for 30 minutes & feel so much better. He can set at different Hz for different aliments but anything works really. You can purchase grounding mats on line if you can't get outside.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 February, 10:09
I love to ground, and do so when I can, but hard to do in winter when snow cover the ground! 🥶

12 February, 12:28
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Just a few seconds is enough.
Prepare warm socks or take a bath?
After my long distance flight to the US, even the tiny grass strip at the side of the hotel helped ease the charge in my experience. The beach helped even more, but I understand the objection! 🥶

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
12 February, 10:01
GM Kim!! 🥰🙌

Thank you for this reminder! I needed this today! 😘