Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
03 February, 09:54
Anonup is still weird, Gab is whatever, and Mr Chillybites can't even access AU or his email. Over on TS I've been confronted with something out of the blue, still don't know what I did. As usual. And now even humor is frowned on because...serious business and all. Greek personas are hating me. Not that I should be serious since I don't know fuck all of what's going on. I won't be forced into some image of what others believe should reflect holy or sainted beings of an ascension when I'm still battling in the depths of this living Hell! And I would rather bite, kick and scream than be given empty promises and told to calm down when there's a storm always around me. I ride those things. I don't do calm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
Finally back in Sweets!!! Took awhile, geez...
Who redecorated this place? And for awhile no one answered the door whenever I knocked...LOL!
Offered cookies through the mails lot, but not the flavor I like, so I passed on that...
It's great to be back with you! Weird and wild ride getting back to the land of gold... (AU);). Let's just hope it is that and hasn't just been taken over for the usual social media nefarious BS...
09:00 AM - Feb 12, 2023
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chillbite in this post can reply
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
12 February, 10:55
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
Things are a little off-center here. There's a white bar underneath all the pics and media shares.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396