Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
HOLO-FRACTAL UNIVERSE

We are Fractals of God

"We all got here by duplication. Our cellular collective got to its current state through division, from a single egg to the 30 trillion cells, and 40 trillion bacteria, of which a human organism is composed, EVERYTHING, has happened through duplication. A very simple exercise that is very similar to the rest of algorithmic practices in our universe. A simplicity that provides an extreme complexity.. which is the Secret of Fractality." -Quantum Physicist Nassim Haramein
05:15 PM - Feb 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Dr. Johanna Deinert, MD @EyeOfTheStorm369
12 February, 06:32
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
👋 Hey there!
Nice to meet someone who apparantly understands the UNIFIED FIELD THEORY of Nassim Haramein.
https://www.resonancescien...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
12 February, 09:13
In response Dr. Johanna Deinert, MD to her Publication
The Feeling is Mutual.

Even though I Am Not a Physicist, I "Independently" Arrived at the Conclusions as a Result of my 50 Plus Year Spiritual Journey of the Heart, a Journey which Included Books like THE DANCING WU LI MASTERS and THE TAO OF PHYSICS.
Nassim's Work was a Major Confirmation of my own Personal Understanding.
I have come to understand that we are all in the process of Re-Membering, Information that has been lost to Humanity, but is, Nonetheless, Holofractally Encoded WITHIN Us.
Hassim's Work, in my Opinion is the Greatest Example of this Process, and it's good to meet someone who has the ability to understand and share information regarding his Perspective.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396