Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
12 February, 12:23
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thank You Kim for posting this the love and truth of it all means so much to me . I know
I don’t say it enough but I love you and just want to thank you for everything, sending to you all of my Love and Admiration ❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 February, 12:35
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Thanks, Julie.
I feel the same about you.
your spirit and energy are great...love seeing you in my feed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
11 February, 05:54
I don't really understand fully how this all works. Perhaps, this is the knowledge they have hidden from us for so long.

America First @AmericaFirst17
11 February, 05:18
A Guide To EFT Tapping for Emotional Healing | Carol Tuttle - YouTube

What is tapping and how does it work for emotional healing? Learn more at https://ct.liveyourtruth.com/start-here/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&utm_c...

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
11 February, 03:40
Eventually you will 'see' that the real cause of problems are not life itself. It's the commotion the mind makes about life that really causes the problems. The truth is that most of life will unfold in accordance with forces far outside your control, regardless of what your mind says about it...

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly Love from the Soul, and know love as the ultimate TRUTH in the heart of all creation."

~ Michael Jackson

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
11 February, 01:03
ANCESTRAL HEALING

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
11 February, 10:48
Beautiful message! ✨ Good morning, Kim! 🥰☕️

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
11 February, 10:41
LOVE

Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
11 February, 10:40
❤️Beautiful Kim!!🙏😉

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
11 February, 10:35

Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
11 February, 10:41
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
❤️❤️Love this one!❤️❤️🙏😉