Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
08 February, 06:15
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Beautiful photo, so sweet ! πŸŒŸβœ¨πŸ…πŸ˜Žβœ¨πŸŒŸ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
08 February, 06:02
πŸŽ΅β€œThe Eye of the Tiger.β€πŸŽΆ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CleaRing 222 @CleaRing222
08 February, 03:39
The Japanese who love Trump call him `Tora San`. The first part of his name in their language. Tora means tiger...

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
08 February, 01:48
About 20 of my son's friends danced during the halftime show, but Deavon was not included, because he is white.

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
08 February, 01:46
My son is a professional hip hop dancer. His teacher was Nick Bass, who was one of MJ's dancers on last tour. God Bless MJ for hanging in there and fighting these evil monsters. Now my son can put something back on his bucket list!πŸ™πŸ’š

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
08 February, 01:19
He was much better looking natural, not after so many plastic surgeries.

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
08 February, 12:35
I think it was hard for Michael not to do
Michael...he almost slipped a few times

The opening intro with marquee bulbs breaking away to form a backwards Q, the huge Pepsi sign...I'm glad they didn't decide to set his hair on fire, too. That would've been a dead giveaway...

Busted Biscuits @BustedBiscuits
08 February, 12:27

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
08 February, 12:21
#MichaelJacksonisALIVE πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
09 February, 08:02
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
Passionate Patriots BELIEVE the BEST is yet to come in 2021! We KNQW #MichaelJackson is going to help us Make Music Great Again! Where there is LOVE I'll be THERE! #MusicHeals #MusicIsMyHappyPlace ! So grateful for the many #HumbleHeroes who are helping 41020+QTeam! Together We Win!

Lion ess @Lioness
08 February, 12:19
My 1st & still favorute concert ever! My Uncle took me for my 7th Bday.... I miss him ❀

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
08 February, 12:13
This is the Micheal i like to remember. ❀️