Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Sarah Sunday ⭐ @SarahEwannaB
08 February, 09:16
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Oh yes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
08 February, 03:20
Definite MJ vibes from the halftime show.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dodge 1111 @dodge1111
08 February, 04:50
It was a pretty dark half time show and I realize a story might have been tried to be told ...but to me it seems dark and satanic. I didn't like it at all. If it was MJ which I have no reason to disbelieve, I wish they would have "told a diff story" that was shown....just my opinion

King Letau @MrBillionaire23
08 February, 03:29
Just Re-watched The Performance By The The Weekend.... I Think It Could've Been MJ Honestly.....

Every Time @soTELLme533
08 February, 03:01
Michael Jackson's Thriller released 1989 - great music but rather scary lyrics

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
08 February, 12:00
In response Every Time to her Publication
true, but we are at the precipice. We are being prepared for a big shock. unfortunately it is necessary, even for those of us who think we know the whole story. Very few will ever know, but we will know enough to cope with the changes, which will be for the better.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
08 February, 02:49
It's all in the voice....

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
08 February, 01:28
DA SHOES!!! Red jacket + gloves ... #Thriller

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 February, 01:18
The movement of his feet were a give away The bandages were as well.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
08 February, 12:12
i agree..The red and black, the gloves, the hat, the dance moves, and the "ow" ..Micheal Jackson vibes. The question for me is why?

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Mike Cherry @Buster66
08 February, 12:09
Did anyone who watched notice this? https://youtu.be/AM-Vai-4p...

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 12:12
In response Mike Cherry to his Publication
The weekend was involved with the music industry and the cabal. I believe they rescued him and replaced him.

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
08 February, 01:25
In response Mike Cherry to his Publication
The video you have posted is not from the Superbowl..video date was 2017

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
08 February, 12:08
I'm about freaked out. MJ was a pedo and even admitted it. WTF is happening right now???

Freedom Fries @FreedomFries
08 February, 12:09
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
Disagree- he grew up around these sick fucks- but wasn't one of them. They framed him- michael is innocent.

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
08 February, 01:50
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
MJ was not a pedo, and he NEVER admitted to it. Why would you say that without having a verifiable source, and I don't mean the fake news. That is how they ruin people. What is happening is you are going to find out that some people you think are dead, are alive, and some you think are alive, are dead. Exciting times for those of us who have been awake for a very long time.

Danny Nix @Danny1969
08 February, 12:06
🤣

Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
08 February, 12:05
you know Blanket would be about the right age and he is the only biological child

Daveqn Mont @Daveqn
08 February, 12:05
hummm

Only followers of this user (onward) can see their posts

Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
08 February, 12:04
Yes and his black and white shoes.

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
08 February, 12:03
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?

Christina Maga @Christina71
08 February, 12:01
Yes, I found the teeth to look a little odd too. I was searching that hair line, like a crazy person. ☺️

Sarah Sunday ⭐ @SarahEwannaB
08 February, 12:02
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Me too! 😁

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
08 February, 12:00
He had the footwork going on...

Army Strong @ArmyStrong98
07 February, 11:59
I sure did. Was that MJ in a mask? Pepsi with fire works, just like what MJ was doing in a Pepsi Commercial in 1984 when he was burned (hence Dave Dave). Wore the same clothing as in the commercial only black gloves instead of white. Dancers formed a Q. Interesting

08 February, 12:07
In response Army Strong to her Publication
Snap, 184, pepsi, fire.......

08 February, 12:08
In response Army Strong to her Publication
9's broken ?: - J

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
07 February, 11:59
There was something a little bit strange about it. I couldn't really pinpoint it except that it was long.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
07 February, 11:58
strong vibes!

Sarah DBURG @FLSouthernBell
07 February, 11:58
Thriller almost broke out! I mean, come on! MJ vibes all over it