Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
All the talk of "time travelers" is certainly not new. You can read in the book of Daniel how Gabriel was sent to Daniel from the FUTURE to talk to him..
.👉🏻 “And the man said to me, “Daniel, you are very precious to God, so listen carefully to what I have to say to you. Stand up, for I have been sent to you.” When he said this to me, I stood up, still trembling. Then he said, “Don’t be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day you began to pray for understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your request has been heard in heaven. I have come in answer to your prayer. But for twenty-one days the spirit prince of the kingdom of Persia blocked my way. Then Michael, one of the archangels, came to help me, and I left him there with the spirit prince of the kingdom of Persia. Now I am here to explain what will happen to your people in the future, for this vision concerns a time yet to come.””
‭‭Daniel‬ ‭10‬:‭11‬-‭14‬ ‭NLT‬‬
07:17 AM - Feb 10, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by RRLeath in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daughter Of The King, click on at the bottom under it