Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
I gave up my art talent after losing my son (1995). Maybe in the near future.. I can express myself again.
11:14 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
10 February, 07:20
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication
I pray you find it again someday, painting is cathartic. Release it all on the canvas my fren! 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
10 February, 07:19
Sending you hugs and peace til that day comes....😪💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
10 February, 05:10
I'm so sorry about the passing of your son.😞

Sending love, light, hugs and prayers that you become inspired once again.

The world needs more beauty.

🙏🕊💖💫✝️

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
09 February, 11:45
Dear Fren 🙏I hope you find the drive and love for your art again💜I am so sad for your loss of your son😢 May he send angels to give you comford✨ and his love💜 to you. Sending you a lot of light✨ &LQVE💜

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 February, 11:27
I pray you do. It tears me up when I hear of parents losing their children. I am very sorry for your loss.