Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
09 February, 09:22
Navy decode

=

John Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr / Execute Operation Knightrise Around The World ๐ŸŒŽ/ Decode I Got Fat And Lazy America Has Gotten Fat And Lazy ๐Ÿ™„/ She Is A Human Angel And Yet You Torture And Torment Her๐Ÿ˜‡ / Cannabis And Liquor Are Both Drugs But One May Help To Heal A Lot Of Diseases / A Fourth Dimension Chosen Messenger Of The God / Gematria Is An Intuitive Training Program ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ”ข/ Lady Christ Magdalene The Lioness Of The Yeshua ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿฆ/ Gematria Requires The Codex And Holy Spirit / The Undeniable Proof The Americans Come Together / She Has Forgiven Me Game Over Deceivers / My Father Buck Will Get Justice ๐ŸฆŒโš– / Its Times Like These You Learn To Love Again โค/ Hidden Instruction Complete Dedication To God โ™ฅ๐ŸฆŒ/ I Never Want To Work For The Machine Ever Again ๐Ÿคฎ/ Ascension Is Remembering Who You Really Are ๐Ÿ’ซ
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
440-044
2640-0462
2913-3192
TS 15:02 - 3:02

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 February, 09:29
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 February, 09:33
"Gematria Is An Intuitive Training Program ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ”ข"

https://www.beliefnet.com/...

09 February, 09:39

09 February, 09:41
โ™ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅโ™ฅ

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
Not sure why it was this post that prompted me to reply, but it does have a special meaning for me.

Years ago things happened so that I had to sever the connection to what I back then understood as Flux of Life. Once you fall in love with someone, you start to sense what happens to them. It's instantaneous and omnipresent.

Long story short; sensing what happens to a person you love and who does not care about you is terrible. After five years I felt so bad that I couldn't take it anymore. Had to sever the tie - it cut quite a bit more than just that. Fast forward about twenty years, and God forgave me when I begged for help. Back in light, back with Holy Spirit.

Sometimes you have to take the long route
05:46 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by MichaelMerrier in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michael Merrier, click on at the bottom under it