My Watershed Moment @Organic729
Dear AU family. My 82-year-old mother, Karen, has been in Hospital ICU with Atrial Fibrillation for a couple of days. She is going home today, and I am asking for prayers of healing and for her well-being. With gratitude and love.
12:58 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by Organic729 in this post can reply
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
09 February, 03:23
In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication
Praying now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Water Mark @Watermark
09 February, 01:33
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
09 February, 01:31
🙏🙏🙏

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
09 February, 01:29
🙏🙏🙏

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
09 February, 01:27
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
09 February, 01:26
🙏✨❤️✨🙏

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
09 February, 01:23
Prayers for Karen, may the Lord heal her heart to full restoration. 🙏❤️

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
09 February, 01:21
Prayers for your mom, Karen 🙏🙏🙏

Julie Que @JulieQue
09 February, 01:11
Praying for Karen’s speedy recovery 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 February, 01:11
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
09 February, 01:10
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 February, 01:07
🙏🙏🙏

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
09 February, 01:06
Prayers for Karen, and your whole family.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 February, 01:05
praying

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
09 February, 01:00
You got it fren! 😊🙏🤍
Praise God she gets to come home today!

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
18 February, 02:44
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
💛🌻Thank you fren.