Only people mentioned by 5Never_Give_Up5 in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 February, 12:06
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
Video length 10:04 = Q Post 1, 4, 14

US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated

POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false.

What is POTUS in control of?
Why does the military play such a vital role?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
09 February, 11:28
People are going to LOSE THEIR MINDS. I don't advocate violence of any form, but my spidey senses tell me heads are going to roll. I mean, think about it-not only have the NPCs ridiculed and abandoned those of us who tried, begged them to see the forest through the trees-but they have crippled, sterilized and even murdered their own children due to their ignorance. It's going to be a bloody massacre.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
garm hava @sigma777
09 February, 11:44
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
yes, people have a hard time changing their attitudes

Miss. Messina @Messina
09 February, 11:19
This is Huge ….

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 February, 10:10
Here's the video :)

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
09 February, 11:45
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thank you for sharing all of this! You just made my day! ~ Shared on fb&instag&Truth

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 February, 11:52
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
BQQM 💥