Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
08 February, 08:38
Mr. Pool 12 sec video @ 8:33pm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
08 February, 08:54
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Saw it, liked it, gone… reposted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 February, 09:08
In response Miss Goldie to her Publication

Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
08 February, 09:14
Thank you for the translation, Chris. I was trying to find a Morse Code decoder for the audio. It’s obviously a blackout, but possibly from the earthquake?

My pleasure MG! I believe it is a comm to tell us internet blackout is incoming….3 days of darkness shall fall upon the earth 🙏🏻
10:22 PM - Feb 08, 2023
In response Miss Goldie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
08 February, 11:32
I tried to follow Hopscotch Magpie on Twitter, per your post & they blocked me. Very strange since I have not hit those limits. (If you’re on Twitter, I’m Miss Goldie @ KuiperBags (my xrp acct)…)