Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply
Angel Blue @angelblue88
08 February, 06:15
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
I understand 💯 because they murdered my mom the same as they did your father. 😢😭😡🤬 I'm so sorry for your loss! 🙏❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
08 February, 06:18
In response Angel Blue to her Publication
Horrible!! Just Horrible.

I am so Sorry!!! 🙏😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
08 February, 06:15
Veronicawolski was murdered just like this!! I feel so Guilty That I did nothing, but sent the nursing staff Cheryl’s cookies etc, to bribe them to Take care of her!! Yet they KILLED HER!! 🤬😡🤬😡🤬😢

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
08 February, 06:23
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I actually sent an email to the office of Mr. Trump while she was in the hospital and received a message back... that they were going to investigate.
I met her once, and also had talked on the phone with her several times.
She and I had a few mutual friends outside of the Q movement. I left her a gift on the bridge.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
08 February, 06:08
Oh my goodness!!! Praying for this woman and her Mom - this is disgusting what they did to her father............prayer for them and that justice is served to those who gave him that drug!!

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
09 February, 03:40
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
It's just the tip of the iceberg, we're going to here a lot more like this IMHO...

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
08 February, 06:05
Remdesivir in USA.

Midazalam in UK.

Same protocol, different drug.

Same end result.

Imagine millions of people finally figuring it out and being this mad.

Shit's gonna get real. I can't wait.

Evangelina @Evangelina
08 February, 06:01
Sweet Jesus end this now!! No one should be consigned to exit Earth this way.. not even an animal.

Baby girl.. I pray peace that only the Father can bring over you and your family 🙏🙏😭💔

Whimma Texas @Whimma
08 February, 05:51
This actually made me cry and I am so grateful to God that I'm not the one screaming over my own dad. Pray for humanity 🙏

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
08 February, 05:51
I stand with her 100%!!!!! She has every right to be mad ass hell!